Eleven Pacific Union Real Estate Professionals Named to REAL Trends Top 250 in the US for 2015 Sales Achievements
June 28, 2016
Underscores Pacific Union International’s Ranking of 9th in the U.S. with 2015 Sales Volume of $8.22 Billion.
San Francisco, June 28, 2016 –Eleven real estate professionals at Pacific Union International have been ranked among the most productive in the United States, a testament to the firm’s commitment to recruiting and retaining Northern California’s top performers.
REAL Trends Annual The Thousand list ranks the top 250 real estate professionals and teams in the nation by 2015 sales volume, as well as the top 50 professionals by average sales price. This year’s honorees, along with the rest of Pacific Union’s real estate professionals, strengthened the Bay Area luxury firm’s position as the ninth largest residential real estate brokerage in the U.S. earlier this year, with 2015 sales volume of $8.22 billion.
“Each and every year we are humbled by the extraordinary results of our top professionals,” Pacific Union CEO Mark A. McLaughlin says. “We honor their accomplishments and appreciate their continued commitment to our core values of teamwork, trust, and innovation.While we honor these amazing teams and individuals today, I believe our entire organization and culture are our most significant assets.”
This year’s REAL Trends The Thousand honorees are:
Individuals and Teams by Sales Volume:
- Nina Hatvany, San Francisco, ranks 17, with $216.08 million in sales.
- Dana Green, Lafayette, ranks 31 with $174.52 million in sales.
- Tracy McLaughlin, Ross, ranks 39, with $136.94 million in sales.
- Tom LeMieux, Menlo Park, ranks 70, with $125.61 in sales.
- Shana Rohde-Lynch, Belvedere-Tiburon, ranks 121, with $101.57 million in sales.
- Steve Gothelf, San Francisco, ranks 213 with $75.82 million in sales.
- The Haney & Potter team, Larkspur, ranks 240, with $99.65 million in sales.
Individuals and Teams by Average Sales Price:
- Doyle Rundell, Menlo Park, ranks41, with an average sales price of $10.15 million.
- Ted & Tina Bartlett, San Francisco, rank 50, with an average sales price of $4.1 million.